Yesterday I planned to make macaroni and keema samosas for Iftar but as AD didnt bring few things that I required to prepare these things, I canceled my plan and just made the routine stuff i.e. chooley, dahi barey, fruit chaat and pakoras....
Unlike past few years when I remained completely disconnected from kitchen and cooking this ramazan is going very well. I am cooking so many things and also praying regularly that had become something very rare as i was more involved in my professional life....
Kher.. i know that i am a good cook. i had interest in cooking since I was in school and always used to try cooking in holidays.... i have very good sense of ingredients like what combination would produce what kind of taste etc. i also cook very good chapaties. So these i am enjoying my cooking. So yesterday I made a chatni that I love. Its made up of red chillies, garlic, cumin seeds and ketchup. Its really hot and yummy. People who like spicy cutnies would definitely love this. I have made a half jar of it and i know that only I will be the one who would be finishing it as in my in-laws nobody likes spicy stuff.
I have also invited guests for iftar and dinner on sunday so i will be preparing for it today. I have to prepare my famous dahi baras today and will see if i could make samosas. For dinner I will make biryani and dam ka keema. People also like the biryani that i make. i will also start sharing my recipies over here soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment