Sunday is Funday as it is said but for me all days are same as I am at home these days searching for a job but still not even one day is a Funday for me. Same routine, get up in the Sehri after getting two hour sleep then again lay down in the bed in hope that soon I’ll be asleep. Prepare for iftar in the evening then take rest, make tea have some more food and then again go to bed.
On Sunday we had invited some guests instead some relatives. I cooked for them whole day served them but frankly it wasn’t at all fun. I was tired as hell at the end. And the guests were also so boring. Suddenly they have become boring. previously they were not and i always enjoyed having them at our place. Relatives are actually strange. You so something good, they dont get happy, you dont do something still they dont get happy.... And it becomes more difficult with my kind of people who actually dont do something or dont say anything just to be more acceptable and to make people start liking them..... I just do whatever I think is right and whatever I feel like. There were no comments on my cooking good or bad. only my sweeto husband said that everything was yummy... Nobody except my husband asked me that when I am going to have dinner... i was serving them and just looking out if they need something....
I prepared Biryani and Dum Ka Qeema. A lot of qeema was left so I thought of reshaping it the next day, it was easy. I boiled some chaney ki daal mashed it mixed it with qeema (minced meat) and added some onions, red chilies green chilies and coriander and some salt and yes one egg too. Mixed everything using my hand and then made some kababs and then fried them after rolling them in the egg. finally i have also learnt the skill of getting the leftover food finished after giving it a new taste and appearance without letting anyone know that they are eating what they had left. my mother used to do it alot....... and now its me...
hey I have become alot more housewife kind of thing.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment