Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Finally A Post After A Long Time

Today I am finally writing after a long time..... What happened in these three months when I never posted a thing are:

- I got fed-up of cooking and doing house hold chores to the maximum
- Started feeling like I am wasting my time
- lost some weight, now I am 51 Kgs. Reached my goal. (But I have a lil tummy that I want to reduce!!!)
- Fought with Aadu so many times.... just b/c I am stressed!!!!
- Had a failed experiment to hook two lonely people!
- Applied at a hundred places and also got interviewed but no positive answer from anywhere.
- The company that had offered me a job also turned down its offer!!!
- Attended a wedding at Pindi... It was a fine experience...
- Started teaching at a school in morning to kill some of the time, get some money and to stay away from the stress and negative thoughts..
- Sometimes I started hating my life....
- Got hopeless on the country's economic and political situation
- Made custard cake on my mother's in-law birthday!!
- Missed my family, sisters, bro and my old busy life!!!
- Got connected with some old friends.

Thats it!!!

No comments: