Monday, November 3, 2008

Posting After A long Time

I dont know why this happens to me... I didnt feel like posting. i was not simply in the mood. I was sick then got ok then our anniversary arrived. We hadn't planned anything. Ammi Abbu n party arrived. fatime baji also came. They brought gifts and cake and I as always cooked two big degchaas of biryani and Qeema. Kher it was fun and was kind of not beleiving that 1 year has passed.

On 31st Oct i.e. one day before ma wedding anniversary I got a really good news. I was selected on an HR position by a multinational company. I was in a state of disbelief. But its true. I was extremely happy and was thinking this as a gift from God on my anniversary. I had been searching a job from 4 months. It was a hard time. We were short of money and expenses were going higher n higher... credit bills were to be paid... Things will get better Insha Allah with my job. Addy is also going to join a clinic in 15-20 days. That would also be a plus.

N Now my weight watch. From Ramazan i am working on losing weight. I was 58 Kgs before Ramazan n now on 54 Kgs. I have shed this weight through the healthy way. i walked, reduced my diet and stopped eating out. My goal is atleast 52 Kgs. May be 50 Kgs. Lets see. I am happy this way. I have begun to fit in my old clothes and its great. i love my old body n weight.... i will reach ma goal....

No comments: