I wanna share all the recipes that I am trying these days and I will..... At first I only used to cook things that were my favourite. I used to cook chicken fried rice, different forms of noodles, macaroni and spaghetti, fried snacks and yup Biryani that was AD's favorite. I learned cooking just for AD. I knew few things that were of ADs favorite and I started cooking them for him whenever he used to visit and now I am a good cook. Even though I do not remember many recipes by heart but atleast I have the idea that what ingredients would give what kind of flavor....
Now I have to cook on daily basis. I try new recipes. Recently I made fried Pomfret, cutlets (AD's Fav.), Qeema Plao and Chicken Qorma.
Before marrying AD I was working in a private company as a manager. I never thought of leaving my job and staying at home but somehow it happened. Now I stay at home cook and perform all the household chores. I am also searching for a job but no luck... While staying at home i had put on some extra pounds. For my height 50-52 Kg is the ideal weight. But I was 58 Kg 1 month back. I put on this weight in one year very slowly that I didn't noticed it that much until I got a weighing machine in my room.
Now whats interesting is that daily I am cooking new things and also trying to shed some weight. In Ramadan I lost around 2.5 Kgs and it is then when I felt that I am feeling good after losing that weight. Now I am working on it and InshAllah very soon I will reach to my target that is 52 Kgs. I am at 55 now and lets see how soon I would be at 52. Good Luck to me!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment